This year Frank and Jen had a party. It was one of their best parties. I was up the whole time. I just wagged my fuzzy tail the entire night weaving through the feet of all the people enjoying the awesome food, beverages, music and most of all the company. I think we had guest that ranged from 11 months old to 88 years young! I guess the worst thing that happened the entire night was when one of the little girls called me a kitty! This was a big blow to my rough and manly-dogie ego. Other than that everyone had a great time and all made it home safely.
This was a momentous year for sure. Here are ten reasons why this year topped the charts:
- This was the first year Grand Rapids Michigan dropped their one new years ball
- Mike and the boys constructed a beverage bar that lit up with lights...It made the swanky NY lounges look like a cheap knock off.
- We had a guest all the way from Peru! She got the award for the greatest distance traveled and the best hip action on the dance floor.
- Many of our friends got to meet Franks long time Friend, Danial from North Carolina. Everyone who met them loved them.
- Kevin surprised us with a swing in on his way to Chicago via Indiana. I bit of the long way, but we are glad he made it.
- I was the center of attention in a great family photo of me, Jen and Frank. I will post this soon.
- The food was awesome. Everything from Prime rib, to Tanya home made baked beans. venison chili to chocolate sprinkle bars
- Eddie gave all his game winnings to an orphanage in Africa. What a big heart!
- Six neighbors spontaneously joined us for ringing in the new year.
- There was lots of kissing and hugging going on among friends at midnight (even for us dogs!)